Pop Splash

Pop Splash

06/05/2014

Dreams: Who haven't?

          Hi Guys! Today the conversation is about dreams.
        Everybody have a dream. Some people have more dreams than others, but nobody can say they don't have a dream.
        Sometimes, I look around and think: Me and my crazy dreams!, because some people think that some dreams that I have are a waste of time. But what can I do?, if I'm still wishing the same. 
        I'm a dreamer, I have a lot of dreams. Sometimes isn't easy, sometimes we lose ourselves, sometimes things get tough, but the most important is to never lose focus, what make us wake up every morning and fight. In my case, my dreams make me wake up every day to fight for them.
        No matter what, never give up your dreams, because a life without dreams isn't a life, but a live for living. Pray everyday and continue your journey with faith ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment